Alliance Services for TBI initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and meets or exceeds the “Safe Stay” guidelines set forth. Using this guidance as a basis, our standards go above and beyond to ensure a fully sanitized experience. Our sanitization program applies stringent standards throughout our entire operating process. As we look forward to working with you, we want to share in detail what we are doing to assure you a safe stay. Our home care professionals utilize CDC approved products for every step in a measure we call a fully sanitized experience.
- Temperature check & COVID-19 assessment before work starts.
- Routine COVID testing for all care professionals.
- Wearing face masks and other PPE at every contact.
- When traveling to appointments, drivers are required to wear face masks.
- Drivers will sanitize the vehicle after each drop-off and before picking up the next participant.
- If the senior is traveling with a companion, both the Senior and their companion must wear face masks.
- Face Masks and Hand Sanitizer will be made available to Seniors and companion for a nominal fee.