Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Seniors pay $365 ($1 per day) for 1 year using a credit card or $5 per day on a monthly agreement ($155) for the Alliance Privilege Program. This is the basic requirement and you qualify as a client or service recipient of Alliance Services.
- Two of the many benefits offered to clients of Alliance Services who are 55 years or older is a Garden City mailbox and the privilege to travel using the Garden City Senior courtesy transportation.
- The Garden City Mailbox Solutions gives seniors a mailbox at 753 Franklin Ave Garden City, NY 11530. Having the mailbox gives seniors the peace of mind to know that their packages, mail and medicines are secure. We will notify them that they have a package at the office, and they can come to pick up the package or for a nominal fee have the package delivered at a specific time when they are home.
- The Garden City Senior courtesy transportation service offers seniors on a schedule 1 round trip per day as a courtesy NOT required of Alliance Services within the Village of Garden City.
- If anyone wants the courtesy transportation service and is going outside the Village of Garden City, they must complete an assessment to determine physical and cognitive ability to travel alone or must be accompanied by a companion care professional of Alliance Services, rates start at $24.95 per hour. Additionally, there may be a nominal fee charge for the trips that occur outside the Village of Garden City. The fee will be assessed and disclosed at the time of scheduling. For example, a courtesy ride to the airport from the Village of Garden City is a 3-hour trip to and from, which would cost $19.95 per hour, plus tolls. The service charges for the companion care professional are subject to change without notice.
- The courtesy transportation service will discontinue if the client delay’s payment.
- Cancellation or refunds of the Alliance Privilege Program will be discussed between the client and Alliance Services. However, cancellations after three (3) days from the date this agreement is signed are at Alliance Service’s discretion only.
- The Courts of the county of Nassau, and State of New York shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or actions made by the parties hereto arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- At the expiration of the initials, or any renewal terms, this agreement shall renew for a term of one (1) year, unless either party sends the other party a notice via email, at least 30 days before the expiration of the current term of their intent not to renew the agreement.
- The Garden City Senior courtesy transportation is done by appointment.
- If for any reason a client or service recipient must cancel the reservation, client must notify us at 516-373-1516 as soon as possible or within 24 hours so that we can accommodate other service recipients for that time slot.
- All client or service recipient must be aware that this is a communal service and other service recipients could be transported along with you to other destinations.
- The courtesy transportation service is available on first come basis and rides are not guaranteed.
- When the courtesy transportation service is not available, the Concierge Department 516-373-1516 will call the service recipient immediately and notify them of the transportation service unavailability. The Concierge Department staff will attempt to reschedule the ride on another date or assist with securing alternative transportation through other available options (i.e., Uber, Lyft, Taxi and Ambulate) at the service recipient’s expense.